This week, we bring you our first ever live show from Toronto! BuzzFeed writer Scaachi Koul reads from her memoir, One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter, then tells us about her trip to the Juggalo March, her DMs from The Rock, and her obsession with Danielle Steele. Plus, artist Maria Qamar aka HateCopy delves into the colorful world of auntie archetypes that she features in her new book, Trust No Aunty, and helps us answer the seminal question: do white people have family reunions?
Special thanks to the HotDocs team for organizing such a dope podcast festival.
- Follow Scaachi Koul at @Scaachi.
- Follow Maria Qamar at @HateCopy.
- Follow us: @heavenrants and @brokeymcpoverty
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our newsletter: buzzfeed.com/anotherround/newsletter
- Check out our merch! shop.buzzfeed.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices